SupportDevon Baroque Orchestra
Become a Patron, a Friend, or Sponsor a Player
Devon Baroque relies on the financial backing of its supporters – audiences, individuals, Dartington Arts, and grant-making bodies such as the Exeter & Devon Classical Music Trust.
Your support enables us to plan further into the future and create a sustainable and secure foundation for our developing work.
Together, we can keep Devon Baroque at the forefront of exciting music making, concert giving and education work throughout the South West region.
How can you support Devon Baroque?
A Patron commits to a 3-year plan of financial support. There are three levels of patronage:
- Bronze: a commitment of £250 p.a.
- Silver: a commitment of £500 p.a.
- Gold: a commitment of £1,000 p.a.
A yearly commitment at your discretion. We suggest £50 for an individual / £80 for a couple.
Sponsor a Player
You can sponsor a player of your choice, or any of our players
Directors (Andrew Wilson-Dickson/Persephone Gibbs): £700 p.a.
Section Principals (2nd Violin, Viola, Cello, Violone): £600 p.a.
Any of our other musicians: £500 p.a.
These amounts cover a minimum of 3 concerts a year. You can sponsor a player for a full season or for one concert (simply divide by 3).
Volunteer your expertise
As a Trustee: for people who have or have had experience of business and/or industry, and related money matters. Trustees ensure the management of the orchestra fulfils Charity Commission requirements.
As a Host: to our players who may need a bed for the night and a home from home.
What will you get in return?
As well as the knowledge that your financial commitment will develop more great concerts and educational work, Devon Baroque want to give you more in return for your belief in us.
We will give you the following:
ALL DONORS will receive:
- A Season newsletter outlining our concert programmes and venues, and other exciting developments
- The opportunity to choose your seat in Dartington Great Hall, or other venue
- Full invitation to the AGM of Devon Baroque, to put forward your ideas and views
- Your name in each programme as acknowledgement of your support. Or if you choose, you can remain anonymous.
PATRONS and PLAYER SPONSORS will receive in addition
- An invitation to post-concert drinks with performers and the management team – an ideal time to get to know us better
- A Player Sponsor will meet their sponsored player
- Pre-concert meal discounts at Dartington (10% off at the White Hart on production of DB Card).
Treasurer, Devon Baroque: Jeremy Logie, 15 Heath Way, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5GP
If you prefer that we mail you the Friend/Patron form please use this form by requesting one on the CONTACTS PAGE.